Thursday, December 20, 2012

Minor expansion

Amazon stuff has started to arrive! The habitrail ovo club trainer wheel and dwarf habitat kit arrived today. The trainer wheel really isn't suited for dwarfs. I had hoped when I saw the pic, that it would be pretty solid inside but it has the same slit that the other habitrail wheels have. (Even the one in the dwarf habitat kit had a slit! *sigh*)


Even if the rubber band is supposed to seal the slit, it still is pretty deep for little dwarf feet.

As for the habitat kit, I'm holding off on adding too much space and tubes until he gets really settled and tamed. For now, I just added the pod to one end for the bathroom and the carrier to the other for the bedroom. Though I turned the chew toy/cover over to the clear wall instead of the air above so it would feel more secure but I can still see and Mochi loves it in there now. I think it looks kinda like a hobbit door.


No comments:

Post a Comment